If you are keen on something bespoke then a commission is always an option. Download my commission process here.
If you have any queries then plese do contact me.
t: +44 (0) 7812 191082
1) After a discussion with the client, I go on site with a sketch book, or use photographs to produce an initial
watercolour or drawing.
2) The initial idea is presented to the client indicating the final size.
2) After a brief discussion with the client I implement any amends if need be.
3) Once any amends are implemented the watercolour or drawing is signed off and the cost is agreed.
4) A this stage the final painting will be finished and presented as a scan.
5) On approval the painting will be framed and delivered to the client
6) payment on delivery.
Below are a few FAQ’s to help you out.
- Shipping outside the UK: I ship internationally, please contact me if you have queries.
- There is a 30 day money back guarantee on everything on my site should you not be satisfied. I will return you the money as soon as the item arrives back to me.
- How are purchases made?: Secure credit card payment, through a bank transfer, PayPal. You do not need a PayPal account to buy. I would also be happy to cash a personal cheque.
- Limited edition prints: If you see a painting on the site you would like as a print then get in touch and I will see if I have a high resolution scan to run out as a limited edition print.